Dian Hanson is an American pornographic magazine editor, historian, and occasional model, famous as the editor of Juggs and Leg Show sexual fetish magazines.
A former girlfriend of cartoonist Robert Crumb, Hanson appeared in the 1994 documentary film Crumb.
- "The Soho Love Goddess", By Marshall Sella, January 31, 2000, New York magazine. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- "Editing by desire", Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management, November 1, 1996, by Michael Kaplan. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- "Dian Hanson", by Ian Gray, Trax.it. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- "Crumb", film review by Roger Ebert, November 20, 2005, Chicago Sun Times
- "Dian Hanson", by Michelle Golden, Index Magazine, 2002. Also at Index Magazine site Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- , Interview with Dian Hanson by Heather Riley, Box Magazine, issue 5, November 1, 2006. . Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- "When nudists swung" Interview by David Bowman about Hanson's book Naked as a Jaybird, 2003-04-11, Salon.com. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- "The Reigning Queen", by Bob Massey, Baltimore City Paper, September 27, 2006. Retrieved 2007-11-08.
Index: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
This article is based on "Dian Hanson" from the free encyclopedia Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org). It is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation Licencse. In the Wikipedia you can find a list of the authors by visiting the following address: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dian+Hanson&action=history