Jaroslav Zv??ina (born on 18 December 1942 in T?ebí?) is a Czech politician and Member of the European Parliament with the Civic Democratic Party, part of the European Democrats and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Legal Affairs.
He is a substitute for the Committee on Culture and Education and a vice-chair of the Delegation for relations with Japan.
- 1965: Doctor of Medicine (Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Hradec Králové)
- 1990: holder of the postgraduate qualification 'Candidate of Sciences' and senior lecturer (First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague)
- 1965-1969: Doctor
- 1969-1977: Specialised doctor
- 1977-1992: Research fellow
- since 1989: Head of the Institute of Sexology of the First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague
- since 1994: Chairman of the Tábor district association of ODS (Civic Democratic Party)
- since 1994: Member of Tábor Town Council
- 1998: Vice-Chairman of the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic
- 1998-2002: Chairman of the Committee for European Integration of the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic
- 2002-2004: Vice-Chairman of the Committee for European Affairs of the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic
- since 1990: Chairman of the Sexological Society of the Czech Medical Association
- since 2001: Member of the supervisory board of the benevolent society '?eská hlava'
- Konrad Adenauer Foundation
See also: European Parliament election, 2004 (Czech Republic)
Index: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
This article is based on "Jaroslav Zv??ina" from the free encyclopedia Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org). It is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation Licencse. In the Wikipedia you can find a list of the authors by visiting the following address: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jaroslav+Zv%3F%3Fina&action=history